Sunday 19 December 2010

Lutsenko Says PGO Trying To Mix Him Up In Yuschenko's Poisoning Case

KIEV, Ukraine -- Ukraine's Former Interior Minister Yuriy Lutsenko has said that after the General Prosecutor of Ukraine charged him with embezzlement of budgetary funds, there have been attempts to mix him up in the case on the poisoning of ex-president of Ukraine (2005-2010), Viktor Yuschenko.
"There is more news. Now I they are trying to bind me to a case on Yuschenko's poisoning," Lutsenko said in an interview with the Dzerkalo Tyzhnia (Mirror Weekly) Newspaper published on Saturday.

At the same time, the ex-minister refused to specify in what way this is being done.

"I've signed a nondisclosure agreement. I cannot comment on it. I'm going to testify only after the complainant does a blood test. If he (Yuschenko) ignores the summons, why should they be questioning me?" Lutsenko said.

No comments: